- Gorgeous location for camping during one of our events or for a weekend getaway!
- Our property leads directly onto the Trans Canada Trail – feel free to ride your horse or mountain bike during your stay.
- We have ample parking available for vehicles, campers and horse trailers.
- Access to beautiful swimming lake on property to be shared with other guests.
- Lake house with kitchenette available upon request.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or use our contact form below.
RV or Tent Camping
$25 per person/night
One site with water/electrical hookup available, rest are self-supplied only
First come first serve
No sewage hookup on property
$50 per person + 1 horse/night
Equipment not provided, please bring own bucket, rake, etc
Contact us here to book your spot!